Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Menu!



Saturday, we met with our caterer to discuss our menu for both the reception and our rehearsal dinner. Let me just say that I think our choices will be delicious! I've eaten at Patch Manor many, many times and have even had their 'wedding food' before when my dad and Linda were married there a few years ago. I am never disappointed.
Reception:
Chicken salad on croissants
Apricot-glazed pork tnederloin on homemade rolls
Jumbo Shrimp wiht cocktail sauce
Toasted Bruschetta
Spinach Dip with vegetables
Assorted Fruit
Cheeseball with crackers
Strawberry and Choclolate cupcakes with cream cheese icing
Champaigne punch, regular punch, water.

Rehearsal Dinner:
Italian-herbed roated chicken with a white sauce on a bed of rice
Roated potatoes
Seasoned green beans
Homemade rolls
Double Chocolate pound cake with homemade vanilla ice cream and whipped cream
Homamde French coconut pie
Fruit tea, regular tea, water.

YUM... starving already and it's only 8:48 a.m.! Anywho... Daniel and I were REALLY looking forward to choosing food for the wedding and we deifnitely had a ball with it.. especially taste-testing all the amazing desserts!
In other news... our engagement announcement was in the paper!!! It looked great and I am so thrilled... we scoured the town buying handfulls of papers so we could have multiples and give some to our families. Hey... like I said in the beginning of our engagement... I'm enjoying EVERY little DETAIL as much as I can:)
Lastly, we are less than FOUR weeks away!!!! HOLY MOLY I just got all tingly inside!!!!! Wow... time flies...
Next thing is my bachelorette celebration on Sept. 17th! Can't wait to go out dancing with my closest friends!
Oh.... ONE more thing... SARAH'S BACK from Basic!!!! FINALLY... we met up the pther night as soon as she got back into town and let me tell you... I am one ecstatic girl that she's back! I missed her so much!
'Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment